Research Program Management
Geneva addresses the needs of the DoD by providing expertise in clinical, scientific, and technology development. Geneva’s program and contract management support for federal contract awards includes multisite domestic and international programs.
Geneva provides military medical researchers with proposal development and award management services designed to secure funding and foster innovative research of specific relevance to the military community.
Geneva works alongside the research team through all phases of the program: study start-up, study conduct, and study closeout. Our capabilites include:
- Guidance on study initiation
- Coordination of budget development and financial management
- Development of required agreements (to include CRADAs and CTAs) between Geneva and military sites
- Recruitment of qualified personnel
- Monthly financial reporting and management
- Electronic data capture and management
- Procurement and travel services
- Completion, submission, compliance, and continued documentation of the regulatory package (including IRB/IACUC review & approval) by dedicated regulatory staff
- Compliance with FDA regulations and GCPs
- Data management and analysis
- Clinical research support, including coordination of subject enrollment and clinical conduct in support of protocol
- Management of study close-out and financial reconciliation.
Educational Grant Management
Geneva receives and manages educational grants in collaboration with our investigators.
Travel and Purchasing Services
Geneva offers efficient procurement and travel services for investigators and employees.
Geneva designates donations, honoraria, grants, and funds from clinical trials to support research and education.