Geneva is committed to securing sustained, predictable growth in funding for medical and biomedical research and to ensuring that all research is conducted in accordance with the highest ethical and scientific standards and meets all applicable regulations. In collaboration with our investigators, Geneva submits research applications to, and administers awards from, notable grant-making bodies.
Geneva can execute and administer the following funding mechanisms:
• Cooperative Agreements
• Other Transaction Authorities (OTAs)
• Contracts (fixed price, labor hours, time and materials, cost)
• Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPAs)
Geneva addresses the needs of the federal government by providing expertise in the areas of clinical, scientific, and technology development. Geneva provides program and contract management support for federal contract awards, including multisite domestic and international programs, research support staffing services, approved Federal Wide Assurance, and DoD security clearance.
Geneva collaborates with principal investigators, industry sponsors, and academic institutions in the development of technical and knowledge products that address pressing research needs. Geneva’s work advances early scientific understanding, leading to new therapeutics, vaccines, and other treatment options of significance.
COOPERATIVE RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENTS
Geneva has extensive experience developing, negotiating, and executing CRADAs. Geneva executes Master CRADAs and single-use CRADAs with our collaborators.
Awards funded intramurally are executed via a MIP or a FAD directly to the performance site to execute the research funding. Geneva can also provide a detailed cost estimate and technical proposal upon receipt of an RFP outlining service requirements.
Geneva’s NAICS Codes include:
• 541711 Research & Development in Biotechnology
• 561920 Convention & Trade Show Organizers
• 621511 Medical Laboratories
• 541611 Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services
• 541690 Other Scientific & Technical Consulting Services
• 541712 Research & Development in the Physical Engineering & Life Sciences (not Biotechnology)
• 541720 Research & Development in the Social Sciences & Humanities
• 541990 Other Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services