Geneva has extensive experience in managing federally-funded contracts to include staffing contracts, human subject research, animal research, GLP-compliant research, and FDA-supported research. Geneva leverages its skilled staff with knowledge of the funding sources and their requirements, proposal development, and capture management. Geneva maintains an extensive candidate pool with highly skilled and specialized research professionals that can be sourced to quickly satisfy staffing needs. We strive to provide a streamlined, customer-based approach to federal contracting.
GSA Multiple Award Schedule
The award of GSA Schedule (Contract No. 47QRAA21D009K) under the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) gives federal, state, and local government buyers direct access to Geneva’s technical and program management services through GSA Advantage!®. Government agencies can leverage Geneva’s services under Special Item Numbers 541715 (Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning) and OLM (Order-Level Materials).
UNIQUE ACCESS TO RESOURCES
Geneva provides access to specialized equipment, laboratories, and experts who are scientific leaders in a particular field of interest. Geneva brings industry access to subject matter experts with innovative approaches, perspectives, and diverse ideas to enhance your research goals. Working with Geneva facilitates access to robust DoD databases and registries filled with information on such topics as environmental health surveillance, trauma, suicide surveillance, and cancer. Geneva can also facilitate access to BSL-3 and BSL-4 laboratories for vector-borne infectious disease research.
Geneva’s NAICS Codes include:
• 541711 Research & Development in Biotechnology
• 561920 Convention & Trade Show Organizers
• 621511 Medical Laboratories
• 541611 Administrative Management & General Management Consulting Services
• 541690 Other Scientific & Technical Consulting Services
• 541712 Research & Development in the Physical Engineering & Life Sciences (not Biotechnology)
• 541720 Research & Development in the Social Sciences & Humanities
• 541990 Other Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services