This privacy notice outlines The Geneva Foundation’s privacy practices and applies to the information that is collected from www.genevausa.org.
INFORMATION, COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected from this website. We have access to/collect voluntary information given to us via email or from another form of direct communication. We will use the provided information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will keep your information private from any third-party source outside of Geneva, other than as necessary to fulfill your request and if given permission to do so by the requestor.
We may share Personal Data with third parties who need it to do work for us. For example, we use:
- “HubSpot” as a customer relationship management tool, defining, filtering, and storing customer data – you can read more about how HubSpot uses your Personal Data here: https://www.hubspot.com/privacy-policy.
- “Hubspot” as an email marketing and analytics tool – enabling targeted contact, further customer data collecting and syncing with HubSpot CRM
- “Google” including “Google Analytics”, “Google Email”, “Google Plus”, “Blogger”, “Google Groups”, “YouTube” as a tool to help communicate, understand, and learn from customer interactions and visible (blog-style) dialog – you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Data
- “Facebook” as a tool to interact and share company developments (such as the launch of new products) with customers and those following activity – you can read more about how Facebook uses your Personal Data here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
- “LinkedIn” as a tool to interact and share company developments (i.e., company milestones, job postings, etc.) with customers, industry leaders, and those following activity – you can read more about how LinkedIn uses your Personal Data here: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy.
- “Twitter” as a tool to interact and share company developments and “live” updates with customers, industry leaders, and those following activity – you can read more about how Twitter uses your Personal Data here: https://twitter.com/en/privacy.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
When you receive an email from a Geneva employee after submitting a contact request form on the Contact Us page, there is an option to unsubscribe from future email correspondence. Click the unsubscribe button if you choose to opt-out of future contact and follow the prompts as necessary.
According to the BBB, a “cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site.” Cookies allow us to track user navigation and focus on the interests of our audience so that we can enhance the user’s experience of Geneva’s website.