27 June 2020
Q2 Wave the Flag Recipient Samantha Walker
Thank you Research Coordinator Samantha Walker at David Grant U.S. Air Force Medical Center for your outstanding service and dedication to Geneva’s core values and mission!
Excerpts from her Nomination States:
- “Samantha is a natural leader and it shows in the way she takes charge, without hesitation…”
- “Samantha always completes tasks flawlessly, and ahead of schedule. Leadership has noticed her high-quality performance and are also impressed and appreciative of her assistance.”
- “Samantha continually delivers high-quality products whenever assigned and more impressively when not assigned. Her exceptional attention to detail has enabled her to find and correct errors in a variety of documents developed for our study…”
Congratulations to Samantha and All of the Q2 2020 Nominees:
- Sue Yi, Travel Agent, Corporate Headquarters
- Whitley Lucio, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Uniformed Services University
- Rachel Mayhew, Research Physical Therapist, Madigan Army Medical Center
Geneva’s Wave the Flag award is a peer-to-peer recognition program that seeks to acknowledge employee excellence. Employees are nominated based on the demonstration of Geneva’s core values and mission of promoting and supporting the advancement of military medicine. The award is given quarterly throughout the year.