Q3 WAVE THE FLAG RECIPIENT DREW THOMAS
Drew Thomas is a Project Manager at Madigan Army Medical Center on Joint Base Lewis McChord in Tacoma, WA and has won the Q3 Wave the Flag award!
Geneva’s Wave the Flag award is a peer-to-peer recognition program that acknowledges employee excellence. Employees are nominated based on the demonstration of Geneva’s core values and mission of promoting and supporting the advancement of military medicine.
Excerpts from his nomination state:
- “He never hesitates to step out of his job role and produce at his highest level for others”
- “Drew possesses the ability to inspire through word and action while effectively remaining a lateral team player”
- “His constant contributions and hard work have allowed the team to succeed in several additional proposals, as well as making progress on multiple project fronts”
- “Mr. Thomas demonstrates motivation and enthusiasm for the work he does”
Congratulations to Drew and all of the Q3 Nominees:
- Amy Ceccarelli, Procurement Specialist, Corporate
- Holly Pavliscsak, Program Manager, Telemedicine & Advanced Technology Research Center
- Kaitlyn Porter, Project Manager, Corporate
- Shawn Potts, Budget and Contract Manager, Corporate
- Dr. Stephen Francesconi, Senior Scientist, Naval Medical Research Center
- Whitley Lucio, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Uniformed Services University