2020 Q4 WAVE THE FLAG RECIPIENT ANDREA MASTERSON
Grants and Contracts Manager Andrea Masterson, based out of Geneva’s Corporate office in Tacoma, WA, has won Geneva’s 2020 Q4 Wave the Flag award!
Geneva’s Wave the Flag award is a peer-to-peer recognition program that acknowledges employee excellence. Employees are nominated based on the demonstration of Geneva’s core values and mission of promoting and supporting the advancement of military medicine.
EXCERPTS FROM HER NOMINATION:
- “Andrea demonstrates innovation by providing outstanding leadership skill that inspires others to provide the skill set illustrated.”
- “She’s committed to providing the best possible support for all of our research teams, and works tirelessly to facilitate strong relationships…”
- “Andrea has always been such a positive force at Geneva – tackling new obstacles with enthusiasm and grace.”
CONGRATULATIONS TO ANDREA AND ALL OF THE Q4 NOMINEES:
- Amber Lane, Clinical Research Coordinator, Womack Army Medical Center
- Genice Jacques, Lead Clinical Research Coordinator, Brooke Army Medical Center
- Sonya Arzola, Program Manager II, Brooke Army Medical Center