Now in its 10th year, the National Liver Conference (NLC) strives to bring the most recent and relevant findings in liver research, education, and practice to our audience of nearly 200 physicians and nurses.
NLC is a one-day event that allows for collaboration between military and civilian medical professionals and industry leaders. The event highlights 19 renowned speakers specializing in diseases of the liver. Due to the high number of speakers for a one-day conference, the speakers present in track sessions. This provides an intimate atmosphere for physicians to share knowledge regarding treatment options for military, dependent, and civilian populations.
- NLC will be held Friday, September 18 at the Omni Fort Worth Hotel– Fort Worth, Texas in partnership with the Texas Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy (TSGE) and Hepatology Roundup.
- The NLC Planning Committee has developed an outstanding scientific program geared toward the overwhelming need of hepatological updates, offering education and a forum for sharing information and identifying useful solutions.
- Program areas include Hepatitis C, NASH, and Liver Transplant.
- Continuing Education credits are offered to both Physician and Nurse Attendees of the program.
- Over 20 exhibitors will be in the exhibit hall this year.
Please visit www.livercon.org for more details!