Thank you Project Manager Stacie Barczak at Madigan Army Medical Center for your outstanding service and dedication to Geneva’s core values and mission!
Excerpts from her nominations state:
“Stacie repeatedly exhibits the value of Teamwork by constantly stepping up to assist wherever possible. She maintains a positive attitude regardless of the situation, and is always looking out for the well-being of each and every one of our team members.”
“Stacie consistently goes above the scope of her job by putting in so much time, effort, and heart to make sure our project has the greatest chance of success. She enables others to better themselves not only by offering help, but also by asking others to help where they are most successful, allowing them to mentor in their own areas of expertise.”
“She is a consummate professional in all that she does and touches. Stacie willingly gives her time to people internal and external of our team which allows us to be successful at many levels.”
Congratulations to Stacie and all of the Q2 2019 nominees:
- IT Systems Administrator Michael Jameson, Geneva Corporate Headquarters
- Epidemiologist/Biostatistician Amanda Staudt, U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research
- Regional Research Administrator Kathryn Marshall, Madigan Army Medical Center
- Grants and Contracts Administrator Brianna Drexler, Geneva Corporate Headquarters
- Human Resources Manager Melissa Hajjar, Geneva Corporate Headquarters
The Geneva Foundation’s Wave the Flag Award is a peer-to-peer recognition program that seeks to acknowledge employee excellence. Employees are nominated based on demonstration of Geneva’s core values and mission of promoting and supporting the advancement of military medicine. The award is given quarterly throughout the year.