Now in its 11th year, the National Liver Conference (NLC) strives to bring the most recent and relevant findings in liver research, education, and practice to our audience of nearly 200 physicians and nurses.
NLC is a one-day event that allows for collaboration between military and civilian medical professionals and industry leaders. The event highlights 18 renowned speakers specializing in diseases of the liver. Due to the high number of speakers for a one-day conference, the speakers present in track sessions. This provides an intimate atmosphere for physicians to share knowledge regarding treatment options for military, dependent, and civilian populations.
- NLC will be held Friday, 23 September at The Westin Galleria in Dallas, Texas.
- The NLC Planning Committee has developed an outstanding scientific program geared toward the overwhelming need of hepatological updates, offering education and a forum for sharing information and identifying useful solutions.
- Program areas include Hepatitis C, NASH, and Liver Transplant.
- Continuing Education credits are offered to both Physician and Nurse Attendees of the program.
- Over 20 exhibitors will be in the exhibit hall this year.
Please visit www.livercon.org for more details!
The Geneva Foundation aims to provide our clients with the highest levels of customer service, quality of work, and integrity through our conference planning services. To learn more about Geneva’s conference and event services, click here.
FIND MORE news and events »