Generate a Winning Proposal
Geneva’s proposal development services are provided at no cost to the researcher, and include:
- Targeted funding searches
- Development of a grant budget and budget justifications
- Compilation of ancillary items, supporting documents, and budgets
- Repository of sponsor templates
- Technical review of research plans and guidance on non-technical components
- Proposal preparation
- Final review of proposal
- Submission under Geneva’s signatory authority
Upon award, Geneva facilitates contract negotiation and accepts the award on behalf of the researcher.
Geneva’s technical and program management experts have written an eBook on Generating an Award-Winning Research Proposal filled with guidance on how to prepare your research proposal for funding. We encourage you to connect with us with any questions and to get started.Download Now
Technical Review Service
Technical review provides feedback on grant proposals from a scientific perspective, ensuring that ideas have been presented clearly and are well organized, resulting in a proposal that is targeted to grant reviewers. Geneva’s Technical Review Team reviews proposals for common merit review pitfalls and provides a constructive critique of the proposal content. The team will also provide feedback on responsiveness to funding agency priorities, and work with researchers at any experience level to strengthen the proposal.