2023 Total Force Fitness Summit on Musculoskeletal Health
10-11 May 2023
Virtual | Bethesda Auditorium - Bethesda, MD
The goal is to promote the mission of optimizing the musculoskeletal (MSK) health, well-being, and readiness of our service members across their careers.Register
Presented by the Uniformed Services University’s CHAMP (Consortium for Health and Military Performance), CHSR (Center for Health Services Research), and MIRROR (Musculoskeletal Injury Rehabilitation Research for Operational Readiness) program
Objectives: Outline the Current Operating Picture (COP) of MSK health across the Department of Defense (DoD), with a focus on identifying integrated processes and programs.
- Describe the role of Total Force Fitness (TFF) across the DoD in MSK health.
- Explore potential opportunities to align, synchronize, synergize, integrate, and advance MSK health across the DoD.
- Prioritize educational, research, advocacy, metric-based, and full spectrum care needs for optimal MSK health.
- Present and share data and/or data structures (if available) to track outcomes of programs focused on MSK health.
- Strategic leaders and policymakers across the DoD with oversight on MSK health and readiness
- Military providers caring for the MSK health and well-being of service members
- Scientists and researchers working in TFF domains on MSK health and readiness