Now in its 9th year, the National Liver Conference (NLC) strives to bring the most recent and relevant findings in liver research, education, and practice to our audience of over 150 physicians and nurses.
NLC is a one-day event that allows for collaboration between military and civilian medical professionals and industry leaders. The event highlights 19 renowned speakers specializing in diseases of the liver. Due to the high number of speakers for a one-day conference, the speakers present in track sessions. This provides an intimate atmosphere for physicians to share knowledge regarding treatment options for military, dependent, and civilian populations.
- NLC will be held Friday, September 19 at the Hilton Hotel – Downtown Austin, Texas in in partnership with the Texas Society of Gastroenterology and Endoscopy (TSGE) and Hepatology Roundup.
- The NLC Planning Committee has developed an outstanding scientific program geared toward the overwhelming need of hepatological updates, offering education and a forum for sharing information and identifying useful solutions.
- Program areas include Hepatitis C, NASH and Liver Transplant.
- Continuing Education credits are offered to both Physician and Nurse Attendees of the program
- NLC has gone green! This year’s conference offers a brand new mobile app-Guidebook. Instead carrying around bulky paper programs, attendees now have one location to go for all conference information!
Please visit www.livercon.org for more details!
FIND MORE news and events »